The ripening process of fresh ramen noodle making machine is to further improve the processing performance of dough, the main factors affecting the ripening effect are ripening time, stirring speed and ripening temperature.
Ripening, commonly known as "aging", is the process of further improving the processing properties of dough with the help of time.
The main functions of ripening are as follows:
1. make the water further infiltrate into the protein colloid particles, fully absorb water and expand, and further form the gluten network, which is actually the continuation of the dough process;
2. eliminate structural stability inside the dough;
3. make the water between protein and starch achieve automatic regulation;
4. play the role of uniform feeding for compound rolling.
Specific operation: put the mixed dough into the ripening dish with low speed mixing, finish ripening under low temperature and low speed mixing for no less than 10 minutes.
The main factors affecting the ripening effect are:
1. ripening time: it is recommended that the ripening time of instant noodles processed by instant noodle production equipment should not exceed 30 minutes and not less than 10 minutes.
2. stirring speed: the principle of stirring speed is to prevent caking and meet the feeding requirements, usually 5-8 RPM.
3. ripening temperature: recommended lower than the dough mixing temperature, generally 25 degrees Celsius.