1. Raw material pre-treatment flour is the basic raw material for making fresh noodles, and its quality directly affects the quality and preservation effect of the noodles. The microbial content of flour has a significant impact on the preservation and preservation of fresh noodles. For noodles with high original bacterial content, under the same storage environment, the growth rate of bacterial content and quality deterioration change quickly. The original bacterial count of flour produced in China is generally high, and sterilization treatment can be considered before using flour to reduce the initial bacterial count of fresh noodles. At present, the main sterilization methods for flour raw materials are ultraviolet sterilization, radiation sterilization, ozone sterilization, and microwave sterilization.
2. Adding water is one of the essential ingredients for making fresh wet noodles. An appropriate amount of water can make the surface of the noodles smoother and more delicate, giving a white and shiny feeling. Adding too much or too little water can affect the color and taste of the noodles; At the same time, the amount of water added also affects the water activity of food. In order to enhance the strength of noodles, the water added during mixing is usually saline water (with a salt content of approximately 0 05%), the amount of water added is 23% -37% of the flour quality
3. Mixing method - Vacuum mixing is an important process for making fresh noodles and has a significant impact on the quality of the noodles. Vacuum dough mixing is achieved by mixing wheat flour particles (protein molecules and starch molecules) under vacuum and negative pressure, which can quickly and evenly absorb water and promote the full transformation of the protein network structure of the dough. Adequate water absorption is an important condition for the formation of wheat protein networks and starch gelatinization. It is of great significance for the preservation of fresh noodles.
4. Rolling and ripening extend the dough and ripening time, allowing the gluten to fully absorb water and swell, improving noodle quality, reducing free water content, and reducing water activity, which is also an effective way to inhibit microbial growth.
5. (Air cooling) Due to the high drying efficiency of hot air, most enterprises currently use hot air for positioning. However, although hot air conditioning is beneficial for shortening time, in higher temperature and humidity environments, the growth and reproduction of microorganisms are strengthened, posing a threat to the safety and quality of products. Moreover, hot air drying has poor wetting effect and is prone to surface cracking of noodles. In contrast, the air cooling conditioning equipment has better airtightness and can be equipped with temperature and humidity adjustment devices to fully regulate the temperature and moisture content during the drying process.
Our fresh noodle production line equipment at Dongfang Shangwu Food Machinery Co., Ltd. has a reasonable structural design, strong adaptability to use, and is easy to operate in installation, use, maintenance, and other aspects. We will actively communicate with new and old customers. From initial consultation to plan setting, equipment manufacturing, to on-site installation and personnel training in the later stage, we wholeheartedly provide comprehensive system services and professional technical support to new and old customers.